- This event has passed.
RSVP Now: Point of Rocks Hike
May 4 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Come Join Us For A Fun, Weekday Hike! With Your Woodlands Neighbors
Easy Level Hike – 3 Miles
Wednesday, May 4, 11 am
Point Of Rocks, C&O Trail, Tuscarora (Frederick County)
- Come enjoy a scenic hike along flat C&O canal, next to the Potomac River for 3 miles
- Bring a picnic for afterward
- Friendly leashed pets welcomed (please bring bags)
- Bathrooms are available
- Trail is level, surface is crushed stone
- See document for more details about this hike.
Carpooling is encouraged, however, there is plenty of parking for those that choose to drive. For interested parties, we may choose to stop for ice cream on the way back.
Maximum: 12 Hikers. Waiting List Will Be Maintained.
*Activities and events are for residents only. Consult the Community Association website for the most up-to-date information and to RSVP.