- This event has passed.
RSVP Now: Hood College Private Guided Tree Walk
June 10 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: Meeting at corner of EVERGREEN AVE AND BRODBECK DR
COME JOIN THE FREDERICK COUNTY FORESTRY BOARD FOR A PRIVATE GUIDED HOOD COLLEGE TREE WALK
EASY LEVEL WALK WITH A FREDERICK COUNTY FORESTRY BOARD GUIDE
FRIDAY, JUNE 10, 10:00AM
MEET AT CORNER OF EVERGREEN AVE AND BRODBECK DR AT HOOD AT 9:45 AM
- The Tree Walk is less than a mile & will take about 90 minutes, learning about 14 beautiful trees on campus.
- Donation suggested: Tree walks serve as a means for the Forestry Board to raise funds to sponsor Frederick County High School Students attending the annual Natural Resources Careers Camp. Suggested donation ($5-$10/person), using cash or checks made out to Frederick County Forestry Board.
- Bring a picnic lunch if desired to eat outdoors at Hood College or directions will be provided for a beautiful 1 mile walk to downtown Frederick after the Tree Walk.
- More information about the Tree Walk can be found at: https://frederick.forestryboard.org/hood or by contacting Woodland’s resident, Diane Rifkin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-401-6891.
- See attached document for directions to Hood College and parking information.
- This walk is sponsored by the Frederick County Forestry Board and not the Woodlands at Urbana.
KINDLY RSVP HERE. MAXIMUM: 20 WALKERS. A WAITING LIST WILL BE MAINTAINED.